Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


More great reviews for Climbing Rose books

We're raving over our rave reviews! The Romance Studio loved March Misfit and The Stillburrow Crush!

First, Steph B.'s review of March Misfit:


This is a sweet and poignant story. The March family are very poor and don't really have the resources to add another member to their family but they still took Cara in when she lost her family. Cara is grateful and tries hard to give something back to the proud family. I loved the character of Cara, even while she is hurting and her situation seems so unjust, she tries hard to make the best of it and to reach out to the family who has taken her in. The March family, however doesn't seem to know how to accept help. I cried for how cruel and unjust the situation is for Cara but I was also proud of her. This book will pull out all your emotions and swirl them around and then send them back to you. As Cara struggles to finds place in the March family, she discovers that caring for another can ease her pain.


And then Theresa's review of The Stillburrow Crush:


This was a hauntingly beautiful young adult novel. I loved the fact that it was such an authentic representation of life. The setting was wonderful, the whole community came vividly to life with each word. The characters were compelling because they were average small town residents with typical issues. I found I was easily able to relate to everyone. It was refreshing to have a heroine who was not stunningly gorgeous, rich and popular, not someone with too much money and not enough sense. I loved how the relationship between Carrie and Luke developed; it was so genuine and sweet. There's nothing I like better than a good cry while reading and this book gave me that. It also gave me moments of laughter, and it gave me a happily ever after. This was such a poignant novel that I just know I will read it again and again. This author is definitely going on my must-read list. I highly recommend you pick up this book and be sure to get a copy for any young woman in your life


Pick up your copy of these fab novels in our Climbing Rose Store!

3 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Theresa is quite the writer :)

Blaize said...

We love Theresa! :)

Katrina L. Burchett said...

I can really get into an emotional read, so I think I'll check out March Misfit... So many book bloggers, so many recommendations; I'm glad I found this one :)