Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Five on Friday - Juju at Tales of Whimsy edition

It's Friday, which means it's time for Five on Friday, where we pose 5 random questions to our favorite book bloggers and authors. Today's Fiver is Juju of the fabulous Tales of Whimsy blog.

Tell us about yourself, Juju:

During the day I masquerade as a mature, responsible, financially savvy 33-year-old secretary but by night I'm a teenage bookworm with a penchant for Young Adult Fiction and love stories. When I'm not reading I'm cuddling with my husband and dogs (or both), eating exotic food, or dreaming of my next adventure.


OK, Juju, here are your five questions:

What's your favorite guilty-pleasure TV show?

At the moment it's a tie between the Big Bang Theory and Accidentally on Purpose.


What's your favorite midnight snack?

Definitely chocolate chip cookies. I could be the female Cookie Monster.


Who would you cast to play you in a movie?

America Ferrera she's younger than me but she nails the thick Americanized Latina that would be required to play me.


Do you like travelling?

I live for it. I just got back from Arizona and I'm hoping to visit Scotland or Ireland for the first time next year.


What's your earliest childhood memory?

Waking up early on Christmas morning and just gazing at the lights and gifts with total glee and anticipation.


Thanks so much for playing, Juju. I love your Christmas memory :)

Be sure to stop by Juju's fabulous blog Tales of Whimsy to say hello!

20 comments:

Elie said...

YAY, I love JuJu! Great interview. LOL, the female cookie monster.

Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Great interview =) Loved the questions!

♥Isalys
Book Soulmates

itsJUSTme-wendy said...

Hi Juju!
I did not picture you as 33, I thought you were younger, like 26-27.
And... WHAT? what about LOST???
I like America Ferrera, did you ever see the movie, Plainsong, based on the book by Kent Haruf? Great movie, she stared in it.
And Ireland or Scotland? Girl! I am so jealous!
Love ya Juju (I keep wanting to call you Juji)

dArLyN said...

haha!i thought you are interviewing someone else juju!nice!

NotNessie said...

Great interview! You shall now forever look like America Ferrera in my mind...

Mary said...

Great interview of Juju. We're big fans of Big Bang Theory at our house : )

brizmus said...

Fantastic interview! That is SO FUN that your first memory happens to be of Christmas. YAY!

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

Great interview!! yay!

Lisa Rusczyk said...

Great interview - Love Big Bang Theory too!

*tosses Juju a fudge-covered, double-stuffed Oreo*

Jeanne C. said...

Nice answers, Juju... and just so you know.. I am Sheldon's bi-otch! :)

Charlotte (The Book on the Hill) said...

Yay ! Chocolate chip cookies are heaven. Fun interview ! :)

Michelle (Red Headed Book Child) said...

JuJu, i LOVE the Big Bang Theory. It's one of my favs too!

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Charlotte: AMEN!

Jeanne: LOL :) Tooo funny! :) I love Raj.

Lisa: Thanks :D YUM!

Darlyn: Ahhh my bad ;)

Wendy: Yup 33 going on 34 in August. Crazy right? It must be my young nature that fooled ya ;)

Plainsong? I haven't seen that. I'm off to Netflix :)

Mary: *high five*

NotNessie: LOL She's cuter than me so I can handle you imagining me that way ;)

Isalys, Elie, & Briz: Thanks :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Michelle: Who's your fav?

Wendy: How could I forget LOST? ;)

Linda Ellen said...

I love Big Bang Theory! Juju, I like your answers. Great interview. =)

Emidy said...

This is a great interview! I love learning more about the people who own the blogs I visit. Oh, and I'm with you for the chocolate chip cookies... mmmm!

Emidy
from Une Parole

Blaize said...

Wow, it's a Juju-lanche! Thanks for stopping by, everybody! And thanks for the great interview, Juju!

Jenny Girl said...

Hey Juju! Very cool. I also love Big Bang Theory. Cracks me up every week. Scotland and Ireland...I'm uber jealous but will look forward to you posting all about it.
Excellent questions.

The1stdaughter said...

What a fun interview! I'm so jealous that she will be heading to Ireland, I've always wanted to go! Gotta love JuJu! Great questions!

Simcha said...

I came over to check out JuJu's interview. Great answers! Back when I was a teenager (and had more energy) I used to wake up in the middle of the night and bake myself a batch of cookies which I would eat straight out of the oven. *sigh* those were the days...