Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


The Stillburrow Crush at Bookworm Nation!


Last Wednesday, Kath of Bookworm Nation spotlighted Linda Kage, author of our upcoming release The Stillburrow Crush, for her Waiting on Wednesday feature. Here's what she had to say:

The story sounds just like the kind I enjoy. I’m not sure why I like high school romances so much, I guess I just think it makes a great setting for a story.I was also lucky enough to get an interview with Linda Kage! It was fun getting to know her a little better and it makes me more excited to read Stillburrow Crush.


Be sure to check out Linda's interview and Kath's great blog!

And looking for a little inspiration for a Valentine's gift for your Crush? Check out these conversation heart cookies. They're on sale here, but how cool (and easy!) would it be to make your own for a very special gift!