Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Five on Friday - Sandy of Pirate Penguin's Reads Edition

It's Friday (yay!) which means it's time for Five on Friday! Today's Fiver is Sandy of Pirate Penguin's Reads (how fabulous a blog name is that?)

Welcome, Sandy. Tell us about yourself:

My name's Sandy and I'm currently a freshman in college. I'd much rather be reading than studying for my finals ;) Lol, I run my own site where I write reviews, host contests and plan on interviewing authors in the future. I love getting new visitors so stop by! :D


Here are your five questions:

1. What are four things you always have with you?

A book, pens, hair clips and my wallet (containing B&N and Borders gift cards) ;D


2. Do you play an instrument?

I do! I've been playing the violin for nine years now. I'm pretty decent at it but I admit that I'm no Mozart xD


3. Where did you go on your last vacation?

Chile, South America. It's the narrow little strip on the left side of the country. (most people either don't know that country or forget about it!)


4. Do you like travelling?

I love going to new places and learning more about the world but... I just hate going on airplanes. The food (for me) sucks and I get so restless on board.


5. What's your favorite midnight snack?
A cinnamon raisin bagel with a cup of tea. :)


Yum! That sounds delicious. And I'm so with you on air travel--it's painful! Thanks for visiting us, Sandy, and for your fabulous blog!

Have a great weekend, everybody, and be sure to tune in next week for the launch week of March Misfit by Barbara Stremikis. Great interviews, sample chapters, and a fabulous giveaway--fun!

2 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Oh girl! *high five* on number 5!

You play the violin? How awesome is that!

J. said...

My best friend plays the violin too :-)