Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Winter Wonderland - Happy December!

We're getting into the spirit of the holidays here at Climbing Rose! Check out our new winter-appropriate layout! Pretty nice, huh? (Although I'll admit my love of winter and snow is more about pictures rather than reality!)




And when it comes time to fill out your holiday gift lists, make sure you consult the Buy Books for the Holidays website (and then come back to the Climbing Rose store!)

4 comments:

Linda Kage said...

I love the winter look! Makes me want to put on my coat, scarf, and mittens and go sledding.

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Love the new look :D

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

PS My review of Spinning the Baiji goes up tonight at midnight at my Tales of Whimsy site.

Blaize said...

Thanks for the nice words, Linda and Juju! And can't wait to read your review, Juju!