Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Five on Friday - Lindsay Frost Edition

It's Friday! That means it's time for Five on Friday. Today our victim...er, interviewee is Lindsay Frost of Crazy Books & Reviews.

She's a YA book blogger who, of course, loves books...but I'll let her tell you about herself!
My name is Lindsay. I am a sixteen year old girl who LOVES to read and read and READ!!


See, I told you she loved books :) So, here we go, Linday, five random questions!



1. Name four things you always have with you.



The four things that I always have is book, book, book, and more books.(If you don't believe me, just ask my sisters, they will tell you how I always have soooo many books with me that they can't count it all.)


2. What food can you absolutely not stand to eat?



I......CAN.....NOT...STAND......EGGS!!! When I was younger, my FAVORITE food used to be eggs but then one day, I got sick and....well, let just say that I hate eggs now. :D


3. What's the worst advice you've ever taken?



The worst advice I have ever taken was when I was 11 and my sister was 9 and she told me that I could fly and that in order to, I had to jump off the stairway and................I...jumped. (Don't worry, I didn't hurt myself jumping off the stairway but everyone, let's not do that, ok?) :D


4. What is something most people don't know about you?



Most people don't know that I was born deaf, my friends even forget that I was born deaf because I can talk like them. (I have a "thing" on my ear that can help me to hear.)


5. Have you ever crawled through a window?



Yes, I have. about 5 times. first time was when I was 9 and I got stuck. the 4 other were just to get toys off.


LOL, Lindsay, I'm glad you didn't fall out the window getting your toys :) Thanks for playing Five on Friday with us! Happy Friday, everybody!

3 comments:

Linda Kage said...

Lindsay, I adored your interview. It's so nice to meet you.

I think I love books as much as you do. My mom called me last night and at the end of the conversation, she said, "I'll let you get back to your book now," and I was like, "how did you know I was reading?" But really, how could she not?!

And I think I hate bananas as much as you hate eggs. But that stems back from when I played the game "monkey" when I was little. Don't ask.

My sisters and I used to have stair-jumping competitions. We tried to see who could go up the most amount of stairs and jump down, clearing all of them. We were geniuses, huh?

Blaize said...

Yeah, I have a tiny scar on my forehead from a stair-jumping incident. Maybe every kid has to learn that lesson...the hard way!

Haleyknitz said...

haha Lindsay i hope you don't climb out of any more windows :D