Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Five on Friday - Inside an Igloo Edition

It's Friday, which means it's time for Five on Friday. Today, we're chatting with Sarah of Book Reviews from Inside an Igloo. But I'll let her tell you about herself:

I am a 20 year old Canadian University student who loves to read! I love any type of genre, but I am especially geared towards supernatural and fantasy, but I won’t turn down a good book and love reading anything. Book Reviews from inside an Igloo is a YA book blog that focuses on all genres of YA books, there will also be contests eventually, and more. I like to involve my personality in all my reviews so their all as unique as possible! Readers can expect reviews on all of their favorite YA books, as well as reviews on books that are less popular but equally as great, all with an added little Canadian-spunk thrown in there.


Sounds like a great blog, doesn't it? If you're ready, Sarah, here are your five questions!

1. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

1. for the third Hunger Games book to come out faster!
2. personal starlbucks brewer in my house
3. car that could fly, Harry Potter style


2. What's your earliest childhood memory?

I swear I can remember being born....but apparently that’s not possible..


3. What country do you most want to visit? Why?

Rome, because I think it will be the saddest situation if I graduate with a honors degree in classics, and have actually never been to the country I spend 4 years and thousands of dollars studying. How pathetic will that be? And also the states, I live 2 hours away, have been on the bridge halfway, but have never being on U.S.A soil.


4. What’s your favorite movie of all time? Why?

Titanic. Why? Leonardo DiCaprio need I say more?


5. What is something most people don't know about you?

I actually don’t have a tear duct in my right eye, so it waters endlessly. I think I’m pretty stealth at wiping it away but if people see it I just tell them I am really sensitive.


Thanks so much for chatting with us, Sarah. I love your sense of humor and I know everyone will want to check out your great blog! Have a great weekend, everybody!

1 comment:

Linda Kage said...

Leo DID totally rock in Titanic. And I once met someone who was born without the sense of smell. I thought that was radically unique. But like your tear-duck individuality better.

It was nice to meet you. Great interview!