Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Thursday Link-Up

What are people talking about this week in the YA Book Blogosphere?

Well, The Story Siren has a very interesting (and comprehensive) post about ARCs:
A hot topic around the YA book blogosphere... or really any book blogosphere is Advance Readers Copies. Or as you may know them: ARC. ARCs are bound uncorrected proofs of a book, that usually circulate before a books release, early buzz if you will.

Good info there for anyone who's a book blogger (or thinking about becoming one).

Kate at The Neverending Shelf is blogging about starting a YA forum.
Lately, I have found myself wanting to talk to other book lovers about the books I have been reading. Sadly, I have found no where to do this. Yes, I have had a numerous conversations with others via Twitter and emails, but that just is not enough for me. I really wanted a place that I am comfortable, so I decided to create the Neverending YA Talk forum.

Want to talk YA? Log on to the forum and join the discussion!

And finally, after blogging about publishing your literary tweets, I had to link to this article about a fifteen-year-old girl who wrote and published her own eBook through Amazon. Publishing in the digital age is open to anyone--so what are you waiting for? :)

1 comment:

Fiona Robyn said...

Hello Climbing Rose – I’m a British author and a fellow member of Bookblogs, and I wanted to invite you (and your readers) to participate in my Blogsplash - there’s more information at http://www.fionarobyn.com/thawblogsplash.htm. Thanks for listening!