Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Thursday Link-up

What are Climbing Rose authors talking about this week? Well Linda Kage, author of our upcoming release The Stillburrow Crush is blogging about ribs...sort of:
I watched the television show Accidentally On Purpose the other night. The heroine was chowing down on ribs (smart woman) when she felt her baby's first stirring. She exclaimed, "The baby likes ribs... or doesn't.... Ooooh. Baby's first opinion." I totally understood.

Christine Marciniak, author of When Mike Kissed Emma, is blogging about almost meeting goals:
I've discovered that goals are harder to meet when you have a cold. (I'm sure I'm not the first to discover this, and this probably isn't the first time I've realized it either.)

(Hope you feel better soon, Christine!)

And June Sproat, author of Ordinary Me, is tweeting about eBook readers:
So, who, besides me, wants a Nook??

Christmas list in the making, maybe? (Hmm...maybe I should add the Nook to my Christmas list. I'm pretty happy with my Kindle but you can never have too many e-readers!)

And out in the YA blogosphere, Taste Life Twice is challenging your creative writing skills:
Tell a story in 100 words or less. Use the words: cocoa, chapstick, and hollow.

Check it out to read their entry, then post one of your own!

4 comments:

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Thanks for all the great links :)

Juju at Tales of Whimsy.com said...

Stillburrow Crush sounds great!

Linda Kage said...

A nook?! I just got used to there being Kindles in the world. I go online everyday and STILL I'm falling behind in the e-world. Thanks for mentioning the Nook. This is something I'll definitely look into.

Blaize said...

Thanks, Juju! Stillburrow is great--I can't wait for everyone to read it!