Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Five on Friday - Princess Bookie Edition

We have blogging royalty today for our Five on Friday feature. It's Cindy of the fabulous Princess Bookie blog. Not only does Cindy's blog provide great book reviews and author interviews, but she also uses a cupcake-rating system. I am in favor of anything that combines reading with cake and icing (the only thing that could make a good book even better!)

So here are our five random questions--and thanks for being such a good sport, Cindy!




1. Tell us something about yourself?
Hi, I'm Cindy from Princess Bookie! I'm a college student who enjoys reading! I started Princess Bookie a while ago to just meet other people who enjoyed to read as much as I do. I mostly read Young Adult books but you may also see me with a paranormal or romance book in my hand!
d
2. Have you ever met a celebrity? Who and where?
Well, I did meet Tyler Hilton! He's a singer and was on the TV show One Tree Hill a while! I felt like I was going to faint! He even put his arm around me! Squeee! I'm a total fan girl right now!

d
3. What’s your favorite movie of all time? Why?

I would have to go with The Wedding Planner. I could re-watch this a hundred times. We got a romance movie and on top of that, Matthew McConaughey. Have you ever noticed that if you replace the "e" with a "t" and take off "Mcc," you get naughty.. hmmm. Consequence? I think not!!!

d

4. What food can you absolutely not stand to eat?

I will not eat fish. No matter what! Under no circumstances! If you paid me 1000000 dollars, I still would not eat it. It takes me back on a sea monkey story. You will never see me eating fish. If you do, the end of the world is here!
d
5. What TV show are you following this season?

Oh tivo, I heart you! I watch so many its hard to pick a favorite. If I have to pick, I think I'll go with One Tree Hill! But I really miss Chad Michael Murray. I miss him soooo much!
d
Thanks so much for playing along, Cindy! And I love your creative spelling skills :) Have a good weekend, everybody!

1 comment:

Linda Kage said...

Oh, you McNaughty girl, dreaming after all those hot guys. Though, I gotta agree, Matthew is a total dream boat (but for some reason, I don't think I've seen The Wedding Planner. huh. Weird). And I loved Chad in...what was that movie with Hilary Duff? The Cinderella Story.

I never heard of Tyler though, so I'm off to investigate him further. Toodles. Thanks for sharing. Wonderful interview.