Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Five on Friday - Amy of "Addicted to Books" Edition

If it's Friday, it must be time for our Five on Friday interview! (OK, this is only our second one, but I'm going to pretend it's a tradition!)

Today, we're posing our Five random questions to Amy of Addicted to Books. If you haven't checked out Amy's blog, you should. She is 16, loves YA (of course!) and loves blogging about all the great books she reads.

So, thanks for playing along, Amy. Here are your five random questions:

  1. What do you do when you're bored?

    I usually draw doodles and write my name over and over. Don't ask me why I write my name when I'm bored, I don't even know. :-D My sisters tease me all the time saying, "Are you afraid you'll forget it?"
    I also bite my nails and scratch my eyebrows. As a result, I have virtually no nails and my brows are distinctly sparse looking ;-D

  2. What's the last food that you ate?

    I just ate 2 homemade (yes I made them-took me two hours!) cranberry bread shaped into muffins with chocolate chips and melted icing on top. Delish. :) The fact that I only ate two is actually quite an accomplishment for my self-control. Yesterday I had nine LOL. They're SO GOOD though!

  3. What country do you most want to visit? Why?

    Easy. Germany. I'd love to visit b/c I can partially speak the language, and they have less pollution there. Plus it's just such a cool-looking place. The shops remind me of castles for some odd reason, and I secretly want to own a castle, so that could be part of the reason...

  4. When is the last time you ran? Why?

    When I was 10. Just joking. Or am I?
    I have not run any long distances for a while. I'm naturally skinny, but just walking up stairs can get me winded.
    Exercise = Torture.

  5. What is the last play you saw?

    I love watching plays. I saw Scrooge-which was so awesome. There were these hologram ghosts, and they could fly. They seemed so real. The guy next to me was hiding behind his mother and he was my age :-D That was funny. I think the last one I saw though was Anne Frank (who I AM UTTERLY fascinated by) It was a really high quality play.

Thanks for answering our questions, Amy! (And I'm with you on the exercise thing!) Hope everyone has a great weekend!

5 comments:

Linda Kage said...

Guten Tag, Amy! Wie geht es Ihnen?
Okay, after 10 hours of German in college, that's all I remember.

Anyway, I love your interview. I wish I could go watch more plays, but I can never get anyone to go with me (I mean, I can't go alone; who would I hide behind when the scary holographic images appeared!). And I agree with you. Anne Frank totally rocks.

Thanks for dropping by and letting us meet you. You sound so interesting.

Blaize said...

Oh, man, am I impressed with your German, Linda!

Amy said...

Ich bin Gut! Danke fur fragen ;)

KIWI said...

loved the interview! and also the blog :)

Blaize said...

Thanks, Kiwi!