Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Thursday Link Up

So what's going on in the blogosphere this week?

Linda Kage, author of the upcoming Climbing Rose release, The Stillburrow Crush, has posted chapter two of her free read Bad Boys Don't Play Hero:

At a chapter a month, you should be able to finish reading the story in January, so you'll be all prepared to check out The Stillburrow Crush when it's released in February. Come back again next month to read chapter three. I hope you enjoy.


Laurie Larsen, Climbing Rose author of the fabulous The Chronicles of Casey V. is getting into the autumn spirit with her latest journal entry:

Fall has marched in (along with an incredible swarm of gnats that seem to be invading our area) and I'm in the midst of a ton of fall activities

And speaking of fall, it's almost time for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). Thinking about participating? Fantasy/Sci-Fi author David Niall Wilson, five-time NaNoWriMo participant, has answers to all your questions:

I’ve done Nanowrimo successfully every year since 2004, which was the first time I managed to say I was going to do it and actually start. I’ve sold most of what I’ve written durning those challenges, and I’ve got a couple of decades of writing experience, a few awards, for what they’re worth – I like to think that when I post here I am somehow giving back and helping with the next “round” of creativity.

And out in the YA blogosphere, Falling Off the Shelf has expanded into Falling Off the Shelf Swaps. Got some books you want to swap? Click over and check it out.


Happy First Thursday of Fall, everybody!

No comments: