Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Fab Reviews for Fab Authors

Several of our Climbing Rose authors have gotten great (of course!) reviews lately.

First is a 4-angel review for Krysta's Curse by Tara West:

Ms. West has created a fast paced story that balances real life with the paranormal into one incredible story. I loved watching how Krysta, AJ, and Sophie learned to use their talents in ways to help each other. Sophie's gift of reading minds and AJ's dreams that come true help them to solve any problems that they come across. It was astonishing to watch Krysta as she balanced all the crazy situations the ghosts get her into with life as a teenager, which is difficult on its own. I loved how the vivid descriptions of the ghosts bring them to life in their comical and scary natures. I haven't read any stories by Ms. West, but I for one am going to read more of her Whispers Series.

--Teresa, Fallen Angel Reviews

Then there's this fab review from Nights and Weekends for The Chronicles of Casey V. by Laurie Larsen:

Oh, what fun it was to be transported back to the age of sixteen! The things that happen to Casey throughout The Chronicles of Casey V. were almost a mirror to my own experiences as a teen (since, if anything goofy happened, it always happened to me). As I read, I laughed out loud so many times that my cats gave me the wonky eye for disturbing their sleep.

--Margaret Marr, Nights and Weekends
And the folks at Nights and Weekends also loved Krysta's Curse:

Krysta’s Curse was so much fun to read that I hated to see it end. The story is infused with humor—and even a few chills at times—and I enjoyed every single moment that I spent reading it. Krysta is such a delightful fourteen-year-old, and her witty sarcasm is just plain hilarious. At the same time, her home life is less than ideal, which makes her even more endearing and easy to relate to.

--Margaret Marr, Nights and Weekends

So if you're looking for some good books for this Labor Day Weekend, check out our Climbing Rose store and see what all the fuss is about!

1 comment:

Laurie Larsen said...

Wow! Great reviews for three Climbing Rose books! Awesome!