Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Book Blogger Appreciation

In honor of Book Blogger Appreciation Week (headquartered here) I thought I would highlight one of my favorite YA Book Blogs--Sarah's {random} Musings


Not only does she read prodigiously (18 books in August!) but she features all kinds of cool interviews, trailers, and thoughtful reviews. No wonder her blog has nearly 300 followers! So check out Sarah's blog, I think you'll like it.

Do you have a favorite book blog? Leave me a comment and tell me about it. I'd love to check it out.

No comments: