Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


My First Real Book Signing




We're getting ready to go to a friend's house for her daughter's birthday party, so I don't have time to upload photos from my first real booksigning, but suffice it to say, I had a wonderful time. Not a lot of folks came, but I did sell six copies of my books! That is a really fantastic sensation, actually putting pen to paper and signing your name to the title page of your book. And then, after I got home, I went to The Wild Rose Press main page and there's my book on the front! Yipeeeeee!
My husband was hard at work on my website today; he has inserted links from my webpage to the selling page on The Wild Rose Press for my book. Clever, clever husband. The friend who hosted this book signing for me runs a local coffee-shop. Bless her heart, I think she was disappointed that more people didn't show up, but I was pleased. And now I'm going to drive around town with my box of books in the 'boot' of my Bug, and any time a friend says, "Oh, I would love to buy a copy of your book," I will whip a book out! Ha ha ha!

1 comment:

Laurie J. Edwards said...

That's the spirit, Denise!! Keep the trunk well stocked. ;-)