Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Thursday Link-Up

What's on the mind of Climbing Rose authors this Thursday before the holiday weekend?

Kiki Lon is blogging about The Zen of Reading:
But you know what I really need? Reading. While I read, life is good. nothing truly bad can happen, and if it does, it’ll end eventually.
Terry Lee Wilde is happy about a great (of course!) reader review for Deidre's Secret:
"This was an enticing book. The story line is imaginative and suspenseful. The creative writing style of the author really appealed to me. The characters in "Deidre's Secret" are diverse and fascinating. It's pretty fast paced with a spooky atmosphere, which kept me flipping the pages to see what would happen next."
Laurie Larsen is writing about her fab trip to New York City:
I'm in New York City, relaxing on the fifth floor of my hotel facing 7th Avenue, about 9 blocks from Times Square and the Broadway Theater district. I've been here for 5 days and have had a FANTASTIC time!
June Sproat is excited about her upcoming book signing:

Frontier Days Arlington Heights, Illinois Saturday, JULY 4th - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Sunday, July 5th - 10:00am to 6:00 pm (Booth #124)

And although she's not a CR author, The LibrariYAn is wondering What Do Middle Schoolers Read:
So I'm coming to you, dear blog readers, for suggestions of titles new and old. I've brainstormed a short list of newer titles that I think will be good selections, but I need your help!
Got an opinion? Pop over and leave a comment.
k
k
k

4 comments:

Laurie Larsen said...

Cute idea for a post, Blaize!

Laurie Larsen said...

Hey, I just received my author preview copies of my new book, Casey V. They look G-R-R-EAT!

Blaize said...

Awesome, Laurie! Always so exciting to hold a book the first time!

Bonnie J. Doerr said...

Island Sting author Bonnie's blogging green this weekend.

http://www.bonnieblogsgreen.blogspot.com/

Treachery in the Garden