Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Friday Quiz--What does your fantasy prom dress say about you?



Post your results in the comments section, or e-mail me at blaizerose.cr@gmail.com to be entered into our weekly drawing! We'll be drawing names from anyone who comments or e-mails throughout the week and the winner will be announced on May 8. This week's prize? All-natural beauty products from Salon du Savon! Cool!

7 comments:

Blaize said...

I'm 'Classic Elegance' with Anne Hathaway as my style icon. Hmmm. Hope that's the post-makeover 'Devil Wears Prada' Anne Hathaway rather than the 'Princess Diaries' version!

Judith Graves said...

I'm "Goth Queen"...lol...go figure. Too bad I didn't actually go to my prom, might have been fun to go all vampy.

Blaize said...

LOL, Judith--I'm suddenly picturing a werewolf-themed prom where everybody transforms at Midnight!

Kitty Keswick said...

Okay, I got Goth Queen, too. I think there should be a spot for corsets! I'd loved a really fabu blood red and black velvety corset top with lots of lacing up and a netted long flowing bottom skirt! I also wouldn't mind a vintage
1920ish old hollywood glamour dress. How fun! Now, I want to have a party!
Kitty

Laurie Larsen said...

Goth Queen like Angelina Jolie! YUCK! And it says I'm childish! Ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo! A worldly sophisticate with Paris as the center of my universe. Sounds perfect! I adore Paris! Prizes wouldn't by any chance include airfare, would they??

Anonymous said...

Kitty, you could make your book launch party themed so you could dress like that. LOL

Kat