Thank you!

Thank you for all the support you've given the Climbing Rose Young Adult line of The Wild Rose Press. Our stories are still available on The Wild Rose Press website, however, since we aren't publishing new stories, our blog is no longer active. We thank you again for the time you spent with us and invite you to visit our Climbing Rose bookstore.


Free Reads!

And to end the month with a BANG, we have not one, but two, free reads. Judith Graves and Denise Gwen have teamed up to bring you two dance-related stories:

Denise Gwen's How to Get a Date for the Prom

My sister--can you say, Bridezilla?--is getting married tomorrow, the whole family's freaking out about the wedding, and nobody seems to care that my prom is a week away. I don't have a dress, a date, or a plan--but maybe a cute groomsman will solve all my problems?
Judith Graves Old Flames Die Hard

My boyfriend, Travis, split town--a senior year hit and run. I almost didn’t recover. Evan drew me to life. We were even going to the Harvest Moon dance together. Tonight. So why didn’t I tell Travis to drop dead, when he called, asking me to meet him…at the graveyard?
To get these fun free reads, sign in to join our Yahoo! Reading Group. (Be sure you have your parents' permission to join if you're under 18.)

Here's a bit of info about today's special Prom Mania authors:

Denise Gwen says: I've been writing, off and on, for nineteen years. I took a few years off when I had my kids, but I missed writing so much I started back up again, in earnest, in 2000. A few close calls, a few near misses, and with every rejection, I knew I was getting just a little closer to my goal of getting published. Visit Denise at her website.



Check back in August for Denise Gwen's House of Wacks.




Judith Graves loves tragic romances, vampires, werewolves and all things a bit creepy - thankfully her sidekick, and lick-the-boogy-man-to-death labrador retriever, Weeping Willow, is always nearby. Judith cooks up paranormal fiction served with a slice of dry humor on the side. Visit her at website or check out her Wolfy Chicks blog.




Look for Judith Graves' Under My Skin in 2010



And don't forget: Stop back tomorrow to find out the winner of Kitty Keswick's charm bracelet.

3 comments:

Kate said...

This sounds great :)

Kitty Keswick said...

I've read the Old Flames Die Hard...it's a great read and will give you a taste of the world where UMS is set in.

Judith Graves said...

Thanks for the plug, Kitty...lol...yes, Old Flames features characters that appear in Under My Skin - it's fun to do these little side stories. Might have to do more.